MEET THE CEO
Tracey McGarrigan is a specialist in producing communications and events designed to genuinely engage audiences and influencers. With nearly 20 years of senior leadership and executive level roles under her belt, as the CEO of Ansible, a fully scaleable agency, she hunts down and works with only the most incredibly talented partners and friends from all around the world to offer bespoke communications that deliver AAA results.
• Self-motivated and entrepreneurial, collaborator and team builder.
• A change maker, contextual thinker, and serial problem solver.
• Has the superpower to take knowledge from one area and apply it to entirely unrelated fields.
• Strategic vision with creativity.
• Early adopter of marketing experiments, trends, and practices.
• Uses data to make decisions and deliver results.
• Delivers the crazy big ideas to increase engagement and participation.
• Ensures internal decision-making is driven by customer needs.
• Marrying on and offline worlds to create seamless and satisfying community experiences.
• Gets to the core of how teams think and operate.
• Drives innovative people, ideas, and technologies.
• A stabiliser that excels under pressure.
• Is looked to for direction in a crisis.
• Confident communicator, influencer, public speaker and presenter.
• Coach, leader, mentor, and trainer.
• Real passion for gaming, digital media, and disruptive tech.
Her not-so-secret passions include: Long distance adventure road cycling, rum cocktails and gin fizz, snowboarding, hiking over pine scented mountains, cat shaped handbags, home made macaroni and cheese, working in slippers, and reading Vanity Fair on the bus.
Connecting over 300,000 YouTube, Twitch, and Mixer broadcasters, content creators, and influencers to games publishers, Keymailer is the safest, smartest, and friendliest way to request and distribute game keys and press packs in the world! Ansible works with Keymailer to provide a full suite of tools to track results and expand your game’s outreach.
Co.Cue connect the dots in the buyer’s journey through brand, product, social, and marketing copy localisation services in over 50 languages. More than a word-for-word translation, Ansible works with Company Cue to ensure that your global marketing voice is in sync with local language standards that target the right demographic or brand loyalist. Co.Cue hires over 900 professional multi-lingual journalists, writers, and editors with years of experience in creating original and localised copy.
Mixing invention with engineering, Code Wizards produce the best solutions that automatically scale for your business! The masters of digital transformation, we help you refine what you want, and only then will our Architects create a scalable, future-looking and supportable architecture that is right for you (and your customers). Looking to build websites, companion apps, marketing and comms platforms around your game, or integrate into esports platforms? Ansible works with the Code Wizards to provide a full digital solution.
It's tough to get noticed in an ever-crowded arena and Identity Spark get that it's also tough to know how to start fixing that. Run by CEO Natalie Griffiths, as well as her core passions of branding, marketing and communications, Natalie brings her experience and offers training / workshops in publishing, development, journalism, business strategy and events management, so you can be sure that together we see the bigger picture - defining and amplifying the hearts of brands.
“I've had the pleasure and honour of working with Tracey as a journalist working on stories and content with her, as a partner with her as the client, and best of all as a colleague working on events. She is creative, thoughtful and multi-talented - she's also tenacious and a great relationship builder. At events specifically she's fantastic from the early stage of conceptualising right through to managing and delivering on the day.”
"Ansible's PR reputation throughout the industry is exemplary, with good reason. Tracey is truly driven, enthusiastic, creative, and incredibly well organised. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.”
“Tracey is one of the most energetic, motivated, entertaining, lovely, and focused PR boffins out there. Before we hired Ansible, our game had no real comms plan and no realistic way to get the press coverage or industry presence we needed. After hiring Ansible, our game is being covered in outlets like “Rock Paper Shotgun” and “UploadVR” and showcased widely. In short, hire her or be damned”